SPENN Zambia Limited
Full time – Permanent
Do you have a passion for storytelling and branding?
Do you understand how to create compelling motion content that solves problems?
Do you understand the importance of video in modern digital marketing?
What we’re looking for
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Motion Graphic / Videographer to further their career and make their mark. You’ll be a central player in helping to transform our creative skillset and the way we communicate.
Working within the marketing team, but with stakeholders across the entire business, you’ll be creating a variety of content to help us communicate and engage with prospects, customers, clients, partners and staff.
You’ll create content such as direct response adverts, brand campaigns, customer video testimonials, social media, client video case studies and how to video guides to be promoted across a variety of digital platforms.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role (agency or design background)
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Premier, Animate, After Effects and Photoshop
- Solid moving image experience and ability to perform a variety of roles across the production lifecycle
- Experience with content platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Proven ability to come up with fresh concepts and design ideas
- Experience client facing, taking briefs and interviewing
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and clearly communicating ideas
- Used to working to deadlines, knowledge of creative timescales and demonstrate great attention to detail
- Working with Head of Brand to design and build compelling high quality animations and video productions
- Utilising conceptual and design skills to bring ideas to life
- Shaping the details of motion projects by providing cutting edge techniques and technologies
- Coordinating with programmers on integrating functions and objects into visual designs
- Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
- Staying current with production tool and technology advancements
- Training our Junior Motion Designer in production best practises
- Delegation of production tasks to Motion Designers
- QA and review of final output and source files
- An excellent listener and all-round brilliant communicator
- Confident with people and comfortable presenting ideas and concepts
- Self-starter who’s able to prioritise and work without constant supervision
- A natural creative storyteller with energy, flair and ability to captivate
- Looking for more responsibility and a genuine opportunity for making an impact
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]