Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital is a Hospital that was founded by four nursing sisters belonging to the Irish Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy ( Teresita Conneally, Maria Goretti Cunniffe, Paschal Gibbons and Mary Mc. Dermott ) The Vision of the hospital is to be a leader in the provision of quality and responsive health care in Eastern region
Reports To: Ward In Charge
To asses, diagnose, monitor and manage maternal and fetal conditions (normal and abnormal) in order to prevent maternal / fetal complications aimed at ensuring sate Motherhood.
- Asses all mothers who come to maternity for early detection of any abnormality.
- Proper diagnosis of Maternal and fetal conditions in order to prevent morbidity and mortality.
- To close monitor the progress of labor to detect complications early.
- To manage mothers in labor to ensure safe Motherhood.
- To ensure proper infection control to prevent cross infection.
- Proper management of Pre and Post caesarian sectioned mothers to ensure recovery and avoid complications.
- Supervises subordinates and students to ensure proper management of resources.
- Controls flow of clinical resources to ensure sustainability
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position
- A person who can work under pressure
- Warm and friendly
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- A good team player
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Planning skills.
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates to:
Human Resource Manager
Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
P.O.BOX 16 – 90201
OR by Email to: [email protected]
Applications should reach not later than 7th May 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted