Laikipia County is one of the 14 counties within the Rift Valley region and one of the 47 counties in the Republic of Kenya.
- Planning, formulating and managing therapeutic diets
- Being the resource person on nutrition in the health team;
- Developing weaning foods with families using community resources;
- Initiating projects in the community which promote nutrition
- Supervising and guiding other staff working under the officer and other duties
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education, or its equivalet
- Have a Diploma in Community Nutrition and Dietetics from Kenya Medical Training College or recognized
- Registered with the Kenya Nutrition and Dietetic Institute (KNDI).
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be emailed to:
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 17th April, 2020