LUSAKA APEX MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
We are looking for a competitive and full-time Pharmacist who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Pharmacist will act as the key link between the retail section of our company will aim at meeting sales targets as well as patient / customer needs and requirements. As a Pharmacist, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth while ensuring that professional ethics and etiquettes are maintained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of medications for patients in the retail pharmacy
- Receiving and verifying the patient prescriptions
- Pricing and filling of prescriptions
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of prescription
- Assisting with insurance claims processing
- Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory
- Ensuring availability of drugs by delivering them to patients or other health facilities
- Maintaining pharmacy’s (and its patients’ employees’) safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations.
- Inventory management in the prescribed manner
- Ensure adherence to the stipulated laws guiding the Practice of Pharmacy in Zambia.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the Supervisor,
- Proven work experience as a Pharmacist in Retail pharmacy
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, customer service, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in retail and Wholesale practice
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
- Fully Registered with HPCZ
All applications(cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) to be submitted by email as one document to [email protected] addressed clearly indicating the job been applied for and addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar Human Resources and Administration
Lusaka Apex Medical University Limited
Off Kasama Road
P. O. BOX 31909
Clossing date: 6th November, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]