Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successively Completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices and counseling patients on use of medicines;
- Making extemporaneous preparations;
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintain a daily activity log book for re
- cording all activities undertaken; recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
- Performing any other Duties a may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.