Laikipia County is one of the 14 counties within the Rift Valley region and one of the 47 counties in the Republic of Kenya.
This is the entry grade into the physiotherapists cadre. Work at this level will be of limited scope and complexity and will be carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer.
- Examine and assess patients/clients requiring physiotherapy
- Determine indications and contra- indications for
- Determine appropriate physiotherapy treatment/rehabilitation plan/protocol.
- Carry out individual or group physiotherapy treatment/rehabilitation
- Evaluate patients/clients on treatment in view of changing treatment modalities, placement, referral for further consultation with the doctor, or for discharge of a home
- Maintain patient/clients file for filing patients admission Review and document patients’ treatment progress notes.
- Daily Physiotherapy report sheet for patients/clients treated/rehabilitated and submit to immediate supervisor for verification and
- To handle an average of 10 (long cases) in Physiotherapy outpatient unit per day.
- Maintain a patients’/clients outpatient or inpatient register and document on daily basis patient’s attendance & treatment and other necessary
- Maintain an equipment inventory indicating the functionality
- Diploma physiotherapy or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Valid registration and Certificate of practice from the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP)
- Three years’ experience in a busy facility
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be emailed to:
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 17th April, 2020