DMI ST. EUGENE UNIVERSITY – CHIBOMBO CAMPUS
DMI – St. Eugene University is a faith based Institution
DMI – St. Eugene University is a private University run by Catholic Sisters of Daughters of Mary Immaculate and Collaborators. The University offers a wide variety of programmes. The University is starting the Institute of Health Sciences offering various programmes in Health Sciences. To meet the requirements, the University requires the following personnel: Professors, Lecturers and Tutors in the field of
1. Food and Nutrition
2. Clinical Medical Sciences
3. Environmental Health Sciences
with Bachelor / Master Degree/ Phd Qualificatons in the above fields and with 3 Years and above years experience.
- All the applicants should have valid registration certificates and practicing licenses.
- Preference will be given to the personnel with teaching experience.
- Salary will be on par with the market.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]