Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited
Your One Stop HR Business Provider
The Programme Assistant will assist the Project Manager in the EU/NCA funded SGBV Programme to follow up partner implementation (annual planning, implementation, reviews, monitoring and reporting). Assist Programme Manager and Thematic Programme Officers in the management of partner-based programmes. Assist in coordinating thematic based platforms for learning in liaison with Programme Officers. Assist in Managing partner budgets and track transfers in Maconomy Portal
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Assisting in providing quality assurance in the entire project life cycle and contribute to the Global CoP for learning
- Assist to facilitate collection of Programme Data for programme reporting and learning in partnership with partners.
- Assist in following up both partner narrative and financial reports and electronic and physical filing of key documents in Project Information Management System (PIMS).
- Assist in organising specific partner meetings, platforms for learnings in liaison with Programme officers.
- Participate in Programme Meetings and JCP team-building meetings and ensure adherence to “Siavonga Values”.
- Assist Programme Manager/Programme Officers in applauding key programme documents in Project Information Management System (PIMS).
- Assist Regular to follow up with partners on project implementation, monitoring, reporting/ learning.
- Participate in Partner capacity building undertaken by JCP.
- Support with logistical arrangements in relation to programme meetings, partner platforms.
- Guide JCP staff/partners in the preparation of quarterly, half-yearly, annual and end of programme reports.
- Participate in thematic field monitoring and produce related field monitoring reports.
- Assist in providing written feedback/ discussions with partners on the Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual Reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Development Studies or related
- Must have a minimum of 4-6 years experience working in an international NGO focusing on Project Management, Development, Gender/Human Rights and Good Governance, Sustainable Development, Sociology.
- Ability to contribute to project planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of Development, rights especially Gender & Gender-Based Violence
- Knowledge of Partnership Development and Management
- Knowledge of Rights-Based Approach to development
- Experience in Project Planning, Management and Results-Based Reporting
- Must be fluent in Most Zambian Local Languages
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]