PROGRAMMER/SYSTEMS DEVELOPER- LUSAKA
Walanda Bursaries Committee, a subsidiary of MULENA NAKA Group Of Companies is seeking to hire a skilled Programmer/Software Developer to help with the development of its current projects and its customers.
The duties of a successful candidate will primarily rotate around building software for the organization as well as its customers by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new requirements, improve its performance and/or upgrade interfaces.
To be successful in this role, a candidate requires extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, test and implement new software programs including websites
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new requirements, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Conducting software programming and documentation development.
- Working with customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
TOP SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- General Programming Skills
- Software Design
- Software Debugging
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Problem Solving
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Process
- Website site designing
- Holder of Grade twelve certificate/or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Not less than five years’ experience of working as a programmer in reputable organization.
Applications with detailed CVs and minimum 3 referees must be received not later than 25th April, 2020.
The cover letter, CV and all attachments should be continuous document, and the applicant’s name must be the name of the document.
Indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Please indicate your current remuneration in the cover letter.
Please submit applications to these emails: [email protected]
Or The Chief Executive Officer
Walanda Bursaries Committee
Plot No. 4485A, along Katima Mulilo Road, Kalundu
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted