Bayshore Technologies is the one-stop provider for all engineering needs, support, and implementation services. Focusing on engineering, procurement, & construction, we are also committed to the production of Green and Renewable Energy in alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG 7).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide technical support to our Kano Power Plant project and drive quality/timely completion.
- Follow up and track project deliverables
- Coordinate and supervise project implementation
- Follow up with vendors, contractors, and clients on project updates and implementation
- Provide regular progress updates
- Supervise on-site implementation
- Provide Technical support for projects
- Validate items/ materials for project implementation
- Manage Vendors, Contractors, and Clients
- Provide technical drawings for project implementation
- Provide Technical support for the admin department with office facility management.
- Collect and analyze necessary data ( which includes but is not limited to generators, gas consumption, power consumption, power losses on the line, and efficiency ratings for equipment)
- Engage in technical discussions and site visits for new businesses.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to provide technical advice
- Propose technical design/plan for new business.
- HND / B.Eng in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Power system Planning and Design, Power system Analysis, Renewable Energy and BMS system Design, General
- Electrical Engineering, Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in IPP Construction and O&M, Power System Planning and Design, Power System Analysis, General Electrical
- Engineering design.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Total Jobs 4780 Jobs