Silverest Gardens Housing Complex
A New Dawn In Urban Living
- 3 years experience in Sales or Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Real Estate
- Strong Negotiation Skills
We are looking to employ an experienced Property Consultant to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions. The Property Consultant’s responsibilities include developing and sustaining good working relationships with the clients and making sure their house demands are met at Silverest Gardens.
Property Consultant Responsibilities:
To be successful as a Property Consultant, you should be proactive and keep abreast of the latest developments in property laws. Ultimately, an exceptional Property Consultant should be able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills and secure the best real estate deals for clients.
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all interested clients.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Finding clients in need of houses through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.