Laikipia County is one of the 14 counties within the Rift Valley region and one of the 47 counties in the Republic of Kenya.
An officer at this level will provide Environmental Health Extension services in the area of deployment, where specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to environmental health;
- referring health cases to relevant health facilities;
- carrying out immunization;
- identifying environmental health issues at community level;
- organizing community health days to advise communities on common public health issues;
- collecting and maintaining up to date records of services rendered;
- assessing health needs of the community;
- implementing vector, vermin and rodent control measures;
- and implementing integrated mosquito control strategies.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be emailed to:
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 17th April, 2020