Position Purpose & Summary
This position is tasked with ensuring that all grain handled within the facility is sampled, analysed and results disseminated to the FSQR Coordinator.
- 40% Implementation of the Quality Management System for grain during intake and dispatch
- 35% Operations process monitoring and quality monitoring on storage
- 5% Participation in audits
- 5% Internal calibration of equipment
- 10% Records management
- 5% Maintain a laboratory housekeeping program
- Diploma in Food Science and Technology or Analytical Chemistry
- Basic computer knowledge with good understanding of MS Office
- Training and certification in grain grading by Kalro/KEBS
- Flexibility to travel periodically on assignment out of the main work station (Nakuru) at short notice.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Closing Date : 6th June, 2020