Ketase Quarry Limited is looking for a Quarry Operations Manager to lead the safety, production and development of its aggregate production quarry.
- Administer and provide leadership for an effective safety program.
- Direct the day to day operations of crushing, excavating, screening, stockpiling, load out and scale operations.
- Keep abreast of latest manufacturing techniques, equipment and processes in order to maintain and improve production.
- Develop and implement daily safety inspections of the plant and quarry to spot potential problems, and maintain compliance with safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Responsible for maintaining budgeted profits.
- Manage all phases of maintenance operations according to manufacturer’s recommended specifications to ensure the company’s interest and property is protected.
- Supervise the maintenance of accurate files for all plant and mobile equipment maintenance.
- Recommend maintenance policies and practices to improve efficiency and safety.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all record keeping pertaining to maintenance, production, purchasing and sales.
- Maintain sound employee relations in order to provide a quality product and exceptional customer service. Responsible for good employee relations through following good hiring techniques, training, motivating and proper administration of company policies and work rules.
- Maintain good customer and community relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field required;
- Previous supervisory experience preferred;
- Knowledge of aggregates production including maintenance, equipment, safety & engineering;
- Strong leadership skills and abilities;
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
- Individual must possess a questioning mind and the ability to think independently. Ability to challenge situations in a constructive manner and present reasonable alternatives;
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to confidently communicate and interact with officials at all levels;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]