Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics; and
- Be a holder of Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following
- Personal Qualities: Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce; Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization; Good communication skills; Ability to take instructions and good organizational and supervisory skills.
- Core Skills: Team playing skills; Accuracy; Care for resources; Manual dexterity; Execution of instructions; Interpersonal skills; Analytical skills and Records Management skills
- Providing radiographic services to the patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.