- To undertake initial patient evaluation, provide diagnostic radiographs, perform ultrasound and Doppler examinations by capturing images of diagnostic value.
- Ensure radiation safety measures and protection are observed to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety to patient’s staff and self.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance, and calibration of medical equipment’s are in place and followed.
- Ensure accurate documentation and care of patients’ records.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Will have a Higher Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Must be able to perform X-Ray and all Ultrasound examinations.
- Must have a valid Practicing License from the Radiation Protection Board.
- Computer proficiency and ability to determine correct procedures and perform a variety of clinical imaging.
- Be able to maintain accurate patient records.
- Good communication skills.
NB: AIC Githumu Mission Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to indicate their current and expected salary in their application. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is selected.
Candidates interested in this position should send a copy of resume to [email protected] indicating the position and expected salary on the subject.