Kariba Sunset Villas (a subsidiary of Kafue Gorge Regional Training Centre)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Conference and Guest Room Services Officer, the Receptionist will be responsible for the professional and efficient management of visitors and clients. The Receptionist will welcome guests, check guests in and out of the Lodge, deal with guest queries, provide prompt and professional guest
service to meet client needs and ensure client satisfaction.
- Make and confirm reservations for guests.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival at the Lodge in a courteous
- Check in guests and confirm relevant guest information, issue room
keys and direct guests to their rooms.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings.
- Answer phone calls and receive and transmit messages for guests.
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services.
- In liaison with Housekeeping and Maintenance address any problems or
complaints by the guests.
- Have thorough knowledge of KSV policies, procedures and regulations
and advise guests accordingly.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate.
- Certificate in Front Office Operations or a related field.
- Three (3) years experience of having worked at the front office of a
Hotel or Lodge.
- Have a good command of the English Language with the ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other clients.
- Must have strong numerical and computational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS
Office and booking and payment systems.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to respond appropriately to diverse clients and guests.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems will be an added advantage.
To apply please visit www.kgrtc.org.zm.