Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from Recognized institution
- Be a registered member of the Clinical Officers Council
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Referring to patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
- Teaching and Mentorship of Human resources for health at various levels
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.