Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
- Be a registered member of Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Certificate in computer applications skills
- Possess a valid practice license from KMLTTB
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Decontaminating working benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analyses;
- Preparing reagents; examining specimens;
- Writing and recording of results;
- Dispatching the results for use in clinical management;
- Preparing stains;
- Performing blood grouping;
- Issuing blood and blood products to peripheral Health facilities and;
- Storing blood products according to their requirements
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.