Swiss Organisation for Health in Africa
We have an exciting position for a Research Assistant to join our passionate team in Zambia to help produce evidence of the outcome of the decentralized model and ‘3 in 1’ curriculum utilization in nurse and midwifery training facilities
Monitoring and Evaluation:
A track record in monitoring and evaluation
- Clear familiarity with research techniques.
Coordination and management skills:
- Strong influencing, coordination, and management skills
- Academic qualifications to at least first-degree level
- Fluency in English with good writing skills
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills able to form valuable working partnerships at all levels.
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Previous experience in working in either healthcare, education or development would be an asset
- Experience in working with diverse and multidisciplinary teams from institutional stakeholders and civil servants.
- An exciting role which brings with it clear scope for innovation and creativity, as well as the chance to apply expert skills in a challenging delivery environment.
- You will be part of a motivated team in a professional programme
- Placement in Zambia’s capital Lusaka
- An attractive benefits package
How to apply
Please email your application to Beatrice Zulu at [email protected] citing reference “Research Assistant – Nursing Project” and include
- Your CV including 3 references (max. 2 pages)
- A covering letter outlining your motivation and how you meet the requirements
- Copies of your qualifications
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We kindly ask you not to send in duplicate or hard copies of your CV.
Deadline for applications
17:00 on the 8th December 2020
For further details contact
Beatrice Zulu, [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]