WeFarm, the world’s largest knowledge network for small-scale farmers, empowers farmers to connect with one another around the world to solve problems, share ideas and spread innovation. WeFarm Insights help businesses make better decisions regarding their supply chain.
The role of the Retail Commercial Supervisor is to ensure that farmers can easily access affordable and quality products and services from retailers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support pitching and recruitment of retailers in the designated region
- Support onboarding and account management of retailers in the designated region
- Manage Retail Commercial Representatives to deliver on agreed monthly and weekly targets
- Resolve business challenges with retailers within the designated region
- Prepare weekly and daily activity reports for the designated regions as per defined reporting templates
- Improve engagement and performance of retailers in the designated region
- Manage data collection processes as required
We are looking for a Retail Commercial Supervisor to be based in Bungoma County, Kenya. Applicants currently residing in Bungoma county or willing to relocate are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of a Diploma. A degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in sales
- Marketing skills
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience working with retail stores/networks
- Experience working with a CRM tool would be an added advantage
Closing Date : 3rd June, 2020