Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. Our Mission is to provide outstanding financial services to our customers. Our Vision is to be the most trusted financial service partner. We aim to provide our clients, with an unmatched offering, ensuring first class solutions that help secure the future.
- Growth of retail medical insurance business to meet set annual premium targets.
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries.
- Maintain relationships with intermediaries to ensure targets are met.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Follow up on renewals for retail medical insurance business.
- Forward proposal forms to underwriting department.
- Conduct regular training to the FA and IFA network.
- Prepare weekly reports as required.
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Respond to customer and client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist in conducting market research to aid in continuous improvement of the product.
- Secure all on boarding documentation and premiums for new business.
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures:
- As described in your Personal Scorecard.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, IIK).
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in the insurance industry.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Sales and marketing management skills.
Closing Date : 15 June. 2023