Responsible for the overall day-to day management of the retail service station. Responsible for stock management, validation of daily station and provide effective customers service to retail. Market analysis maintaining retail records and producing analyzing reports. Managing the forecourt Staff.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Provide Effective customer service: ensure customers receive quality service in the line with puma retail standards.
- Meet monthly sales target as communicated by the Retail Rales Manager
- Monitor customer buying trends and relate these to sales volume performance versus budget.
- Maintain prepaid customer accounts ensuring they are not overdrawn
- Identifying opportunities for new prepaid account holders
- KYC all prepaid customers in line with puma standards
- Customers Complaint Management: Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve customer complaint and queries.
- Sell Puma Energy Zambia eFuel offerings.
- Reconcile stock movement by meters versus dips and ensure all stock movement are supported by: cash received, visa receipts, coupons, puma cards sales
- Reconcile cash receive from attendants versus sales, and have cash shortage deducted from attendants salaries. All shortages must be reported to Territory Manager.
- Ensure cash is deposited on a daily basis, and deposit slips sent to head office for reconciliation.
- Ensure there is an adequate petty cash float to allow purchase of the fuel for the running of the generator.
- Ensure that Stock takes are done for both lubricant and Fuel at each shift change, and any loss or gain explained.
- Ensure that site does not run dry i.e, putting into consideration the re-order quantity and lead time for delivery.
- Report abnormal loss timeously to the Territory Manager
- Ensure trucks are offloaded at the site in line with Puma standards and procedures
- Place timely orders thought territory Manager
- Manager inventory of the available equipment (cards, terminals, sim, battery, etc.)
- Ensue all equipment for use is compliant with puma standards as well as local regulations
- Ensure equipment is kept clean and storage securely
- Report Malfunctioning meter and other sites equipment to Territory Manager
- Manage the status of all eFuel equipment on sites
- Keep site clean ensuring all spillages, litter, are dealt with in line with puma standards and procedures
- Conduct and document regular integrity check of all inventory measuring equipment i.e. meters, dipping equipment, etc.
- Ensure attendants comply with Puma policy/ regulations
- Conduct regular performance appraisal of fuel attendants
- Ensure attendants report on time and are dressed in proper PPE
- Enforce Puma Core Values on site, e.i. Customer Focus, Lead By Examlpe, Collaboration , Agility
- Manage shift to ensure night shifts and day shifts are distributed fairly
Reporting of Site & Customer Data
- The Station Manager will be required to share the following report:
- Daily stock reconciliation explaining all variances
- Send Daily fuel and lubricant sales for invoicing in NA VISION
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
- Diploma or Degree. Qualification in Business Finance or Engineering Fields is preferred.
- Previous experience in Finance, sales or business development
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in an FMCG industry. Oil industry experience is preferred.
- Very Strong analytics Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Comfortable working with multiples IT systems – MS Office
- Commercial awareness / acumen
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Retail, Business Support, Finance, Operations
- External – Customer, Bank, ERB
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.