Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: Implement Pride’s Enterprise Risk management (ERM) framework in line with the BOU Risk Management guidelines (2010) and sound risk management practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyse risks related to the business.
- Establish, maintain and update the Systems Risk Incidence Register and prepare analysis reports such as risk assessment report and key risk indicator tool.
- Support implementation of accepted risk management standards.
- Risk management sensitisation and awareness for all staff.
- Champion the fraud risk policy.
- Project Risk Management.
- Support the implementation of performance analytic tools in agreement with the Bank of Uganda guidelines, Basel II and CAMEL ratings.
- Undertake independent risk assessments in branches and departments for assurance of EXCOM and Board on the adequacy of the Risk and control self-assessments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Economics, Commerce, and Business Administration, Actuarial Science or in any other related field.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, CPA is an added advantage.
- ACCA, CPA, CISA CISM, ISO, Certified Enterprise Risk Management (CERM).
- At least two years’ experience in related roles.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure,
- Create an Account
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hard copy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 4th April 2020