NAKANGEA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Excellence is our goal
Nakangea Construction Limited is a civil works organisation that is wholly Zambian owned. The organisation is registered with NCC in categories R grade 1, B grade 3 and C grade 4. Nakangea is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position;
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring safety on site and accommodation of traffic at all times. He or she will be responsible for creating, implementing and enforcing safety policies, procedures and legal regulations that are required on construction sites.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Continuous assessment of construction sites to ensure hazard-free environments;
- Review and update safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure adherence to safety policies and procedures on site, these include NCC and RDA regulations;
- Conduct investigations on accidents;
- Verification of tools and equipment on site to ensure good quality;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly safety reports.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety from a recognised institution;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role either in the construction or mining industry;
- Computer Literate;
- Flexible to work in fast paced environment;
- Must be a team player, an effective and efficient communicator;
- Must have experience in developing and implementing safety policies and procedures.
Interested candidates must email their cover letter, CV and copies of their academic qualifications to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.