PREMIERCREDIT ZAMBIA LIMITED
Money on the Go
As part of our expansion plan, we are looking for a high-performing Sales and Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The successful candidate will be responsible for opening up new markets, maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the executive management.
This role of Sales and Business Development Manager reports to the Country Manager of PremierCredit Zambia.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives;
- Create, build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team; and
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in business administration or a related field;
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise; and
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your attachment. Copies of certificates need not be attached.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 14th August 2020.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.