Zicon Media Ltd
Results Driven Digital Marketing Agency
Sales Executive Wanted.
We are a small and growing consultancy and digital marketing agency in need of a sales executive.
Duty: to help the company bring in more sales.
there are not strict academic qualifications because results are more important than academic qualifications in this assignment.
One qualification is the ability to speak and communicate well.
Another is hunger for reading and learning.
1. Ability to collect leads from networking events.
2. Telemarketing – able to make sales calls and close appointments and sales.
3. Able to create and split-test sales scripts.
4. Understanding and ability to advise on creation of upsells, crossells and downsells.
5. Manager customer database in recommended CRM or suggest an efficient alternative.
6. Able to devise sales follow up mechanisms or suggest improvements on existing ones.
7. Able to conduct systematic follow-up with leads and clients.
8. Rigorous in ensuring no sales lead or customer remains unattended to.
9. Ability to ensure no stone remains unturned when it comes to sales opportunities.
10. Able to conduct customer list segmentation based on individual requirements and market
11. Ability to tell a low quality from a high quality lead.
12. Provide support to the manager in creating appointments that need to be handled at a higher
13. High level self-discipline and work ethic, not needing constant supervision.
Please submit only one document. PDF Format.
Attachment of qualifications, certificates or I.D documents is NOT REQUIRED.
The PDF document should contain within it, your application letter, your CV and the answers the these questions:
1. What is your favourite method of closing sales leads after the person demonstrates interest but is showing reluctance to buy?
2. How best can old, inactive clients be re-activated?
3. What do you think would be a good offer for them?
4. Would you rather upsell, donwsell or crossell old clients?
5. Which one is a better way to create ascension or upsells? Bundling services together or creating something new?
6. What is the best way to keep customers around longer after they have made the first initial purchase?
7. What is the biggest challenge in doing so?
8. What are your favourite books on sales?
9. Who are your favourite sales mentors?
10. From the list of requirements provided for this job:
11. Which one do you think is the easiest and which one is the hardest?
12. Which of the requirements above are you most experienced in and which ones would be completely new to you?
Salary: Commission on sales. For the first 3 months, you will get transport and lunch allowance.
Email subject line should be: SOFTWARE.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]