Planning, reporting, budget/target setting and tracking, sales process optimization, activation and G2N monitoring. While reporting to Comex Manager East and West Africa, the Sales Analyst will also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are reported within the organization. The Sales Analyst will compile sales data to enable the organization to make timely and effective commercial decisions.
- East Africa
- Net Sales Budget for GBP 23m
- G2N and activation/promo tracking
- Data and analytics
- New product launches tracking (innovation)
- Use our values and expectations to drive actions and decisions
- Embeds the five key attributes of the organization – Consumer & Customer obsessed, agilty, growth mindset, execution powerhouse and digital,data and analytics at the core.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Business reporting, sales planning and analysis
- Track, analyze and report sales results: Primary and Secondary Sales
- Tracks and reports key performance indicators via data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Prepares required reports periodically (daily,weekly,monthly, quarterly, yearly) and supports the business with ad hoc reporting
- Provides all related data for field team bonus calculations
- Liaison between the Comex Manager EWA and other key stakeholders for follow-up on targets, activities, promotions etc.
- Coordination with other internal stakeholders like demand planning, Supply, marketing, and trade marketing
- Coordination of sales forecasting, planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization
- Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales team
- Planning and monitoring of G2N. Identify G2N saving opportunities
- Providing timely and actionable analysis on sales performance
- Track Competition Strategy, Plans & Products and provide insights to management
- Embed Global toolkits from Commercial Execution programUse our values and expectations to drive actions and decisions, role model values and expectations
- A university degree.
- 2 – 5 years analytics, data management, sales experience
- Strong presentation and MS office skills
- Analytical and Numeracy skills
Other Job Factors
- Commercial acumen and analytics skills
- Ability to influence and impact cross functional teams and stakeholders; both internal and external
- High Sense of Ownership and accountability
Closing Date : 6th June, 2020