Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and potential clients to generate new business.
- Explore sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers, and providing technical information while building lasting relationships with customers
- Carry out general sales and marketing activities for the team
- Assist in the sales documentation and documentation and customer invoicing
- Providing customers with quotations
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions
- Responsible for the accuracy of the information, updating, and monitoring of information from input to completion of the order
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and provide timely resolution
- Respond to all inquiries promptly and professionally
- Contribute to the business development and any sales-related work in the team
- Ensuring adequate communication with the customer, post-delivery service, and forwarding feedback/complaints/changes to requirements there from.
- Compiling individual sales reports as per the company requirements.
- Ensuring In-depth product knowledge and current prices
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree, Diploma in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent
- 3-4 years of Experience in a Similar Position
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 2 June. 2023
- Total Jobs 4780 Jobs