SPENN Zambia Limited
Job Title Sales Representative
Reports to Sales Supervisor
SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
The Country Manager will lead his sales team in executing events in an assigned territories through in-store demo activity, guerilla marketing, education forums and product events. The main responsibilities of the role are to increase awareness of the brand and product through constant consumer interaction, product use, and gather user feedback on product or service improvements.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and manage a growing field team. He/She will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for helping the unbanked and underbanked on a daily basis.
Performance based transport will be provided based on specific terms*
Duties & Responsibilities
- On-board Power & Plus users
- Recruit, train, and coach on-boarded Plus & Power users in the field
- Ensure that the Power users have float
- Drive users to the existing Plus & Power user outlets
- Prepare Sales Reports on team member performance and mission-related objectives
- Ensure brand visibility for SPENN Power and SPENN Plus
- Min of 2 years’ experience and working knowledge of the sales industry
- Superior communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Customer service experience is of advantage
Company Perks & Benefits
- Sufficient equipment
- Great work environment
- Working for a socially good cause
- Growth in global tasks and responsibilities
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]