Vision Fund Zambia (VFZ) seeks to recruit qualified candidate who is motivated and result oriented to fill the position of:
LOCATION: Copperbelt Province, Southern Province, Eastern Province, Northern Province, Muchinga Province and North- Western Province
- Sell the Deposits/liability products to the existing and potential clients
- Open and encourage clients to activate new Savings Accounts
- Enhance and establishes relationship with existing & perspective customers in the segment by visiting/talking to clients on a daily basis
- Solicits new business from present and prospective customers; maintains ongoing business relationships with present customers in order to take advantage of additional cross-selling opportunities
- Contribute and participate in the mid-term and term evaluation of the savings and loan groups ( Effectively document all information related to project successes and best practices, create a bank of pictures, videos, and most significant change stories on the project.
- Generate & develop deposits and new deposit pipeline by providing product knowledge, customer services and managing customer relationships
- Conduct training workshops to identify appropriate savings and credit models: Conduct Financial Education of saving groups
- Conduct awareness-raising with community and key stakeholders on savings and credit model
- Cross sell loans to Saving Groups and ensure quality growth of the portfolio value
- Making timely and quality loan disbursements.
- Maintaining a portfolio value
- Analyses loans proposal and make recommendations.
- Certificate or Diploma in Business or Agri-Business Course
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite especially Ms Access and Excel is a must
- An alternative qualification may be considered where relevant experience and expertise possessed are considered to be adequate for the effective performance of the job.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send copies of CV and cover letter indicating clearly the preferred province to be posted to the following e-mail address
email: [email protected]
Closing date: 7th April, 2020
People & Culture Manager
Plot 6810 Chiwalamabwe Road, Olympia
P.O. Box 33911