Mercury EXpress Logistics
Main Purpose of Job:
To oversee transportation logistics and ensure products are delivered on time and according to regulations
- Processing request for quotations in an accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of goods via trucks. Provide reports to internal and external customers as required.
- Arranging transporters and movement of goods from collection to delivery. You will work with the various departments to achieve your goals i.e. Partners, Clearing department, and Operations delivery department.
- Making sure that clients are invoiced accurately and on time
- Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment, distribution means, pricing, and contractual obligations
- Working with the partners and building relationships with special reference to TMA on the Express vehicle.
- Other duties related to the activities of the company
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]