PESTALOZZI EDUCATION CENTRE
Pestalozzi Education Centre is seeking suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic secondary Teachers to join its staff. Pestalozzi is an international school that provides an outstanding education for boys and girls where each child is developed as an individual in a caring and well-resourced environment.
The following subject combination is required:
- Art and English
- Physical Education and Mathematics
- Diploma /Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent,
- Working experience in the education sector in Zambia with exposure preferably at secondary level
- Qualified teacher status, registered with Teaching Council
- Teaching experience (minimum 3 years)
Please submit a CV and cover letter, including 3 contactable referees in one attached document as a PDF or Word document, and use TEAHCER APPLICATION _ (YOUR NAME) as the subject of your email, must be sent to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing date for Applications is 30th October 2018 by end of business hours.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.