The Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body under an Act of Parliament No.15. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following position:
To undertake all secretarial and basic administrative duties of the office in order to facilitate smooth operations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate with credit in English
- Vocational training in Shorthand/Typing (55 WPM Typing and Shorthand 120 WPM)
- Membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage
- 3 years working experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand documents, report, instruction and communicate effectively
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Possess integrity
- Good judgement
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should address their responses in confidence to the address below indicating the contact addresses and phone numbers, and enclose curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates with three traceable references with their day time contact phone numbers not later than 26th April, 2019.
All applications must have the Institute’s Employment Application Form attached. The Emplyment Form can be downloaded from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm “How to Apply” page. Applications should be sent to the address [email protected]. Accompanying certificates must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
The Executive Director
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
National Institute Of Public
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]