KARIBA HARVEST LIMITED
Kariba Harvest Limited (KHL) under Lake Harvest Group (LHA) seeks to recruit a qualified Security Supervisor in Siavonga Southern Province.
Kariba Harvest Limited (KHL) is a Greenfield investment and a vertically integrated tilapia farm with the capacity to produce 12,000t of annual harvest per year. KHL is located 10km west of Siavonga along the shores of Lake Kariba. Kariba Harvest Limited and Lake Harvest Aquaculture are part of African Century Foods Limited (ACF), which is an Africa – focused investment company implementing a strategy to create the largest white protein producer in sub-Saharan Africa focusing on tilapia fish farming.
In addition to KHL, ACF has other tilapia farming operations: Lake Kariba Harvest Commercial Limited (Lusaka and other surrounding towns in Zambia, Lake Harvest Aquaculture (LHA) in Zimbabwe and Lake Harvest Uganda (LHU), formerly known as SON Fish Farm, in Uganda. LHA is the largest tilapia farm in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Supervising and controlling both internal and external security staff.
- Carrying out patrols both on land and water
- Ensuring control room orders are followed and implemented timeously.
- Monitoring activities at all sites including harbor
- Carrying out investigations and other duties as instructed by manager.
- Liaising with police and other authorities as needed.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is accurately completed and maintained
- Carry out security duties at the harbor.
- Any other duties as assigned
The successful candidate must strictly must strictly meet the following requirements
- 5”O “Level including English Language.
- Computer Literate
- A valid Driver’s Licencce
- Basic Security Training
- 5 Years Security Experience
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- No criminal record.
- Honest and trustworthy individual.
Closing date for application submission is 19th January 2021
Submit your application and CV to;
Human Resource Officer