AB Bank Zambia Limited
Senior HR Officer performs Human Resources Operational tasks including ensuring AB Bank Zambia is compliant to Human Resources procedures, policies and best practice, consistent with Access Holding standards and the Zambian Labour Laws. In this position, you will report to the Human Resources Manager.
Among other responsibilities,you will be expected to;
- Manage the recruitment process for both internal and external positions.
- Establish and maintain Human Resources records.
- Coordinate, arrange and manage the disciplinary process.
- Manage the promotions and probationary review process.
- Manage the staff loans and recovery process.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies ;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Law with atleast three years’ experience in a Human Resource position.
- Good working knowledge of Bank Procedures/Processes and up to date with current labour laws and Human Resources practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A member of ZIHRM.
Applicants must write an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their cirriculum vitae attaching qualifications by following; https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by 17:00 on 25th November, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit hr.abbank.co.zm.