Afrox Zambia Limited
Afrox Zambia Limited, a member of the Linde Plc Group, is the leading Gases and Welding solutions provider in Zambia. The company wishes to fill the vacant positions of:
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
To be based in Ndola and reporting to the Head of Human Resource Operations Region Africa in South Africa, the incumbent shall be responsible for providing the company with efficient and effective Human Resource services that will support High Performance Organization in line with the key business strategies.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Reviewing and maintaining organization structures when required to meet company goals
- Promotion and development of HR policies and procedures that will enhance Afrox business values, hence leading to high productivity.
- Coordinating recruitment, selection and placement processes and related activities to ensure high caliber of staff are hired to achieve optimum productivity at all levels.
- Ensuring that all employees have performance contracts and are periodically reviewed.
- Implementing disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Run payroll for all employees in line with remuneration and payroll policies.
- Ensuring all legislation pertinent to Employment activities is adhered to.
- Managing Retirement and Benefits Funds
- Bachelor’s degree in social science preferably Psychology
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a busy environment
- Team Player
- Must be a member of The Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management with a valid practicing certificate
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If you are Interested in either of the two positions and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly send your application with your attached detailed C.V. in word to: [email protected]
Closing date: 10th December 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.