WeFarm, the world’s largest knowledge network for small-scale farmers, empowers farmers to connect with one another around the world to solve problems, share ideas and spread innovation. WeFarm Insights help businesses make better decisions regarding their supply chain.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships to identify, develop close and maintain relationships with organisations from a broad range of sectors including agriculture, logistics, FMCG, ICT and telecoms.
You will be in charge of building long-term, trust centred relationships with partners, managing internal stakeholders and seeking to increase the value of each partnership for our farmers, Wefarm and the partner.
- Lead on implementation of Wefarm’s strategic partnerships strategy in line with Wefarm’s vision, mission and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Lead account management for a portfolio of existing strategic partnerships, including running external meetings and complex internal project management.
- Identify, develop and negotiate new strategic, revenue-generating partnerships which are in line with Wefarm’s strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to understand priorities that could be supported by strategic, revenue-generating partnerships.
- Support the development of best practices and scalable processes to, manage strategic partnership growth
- Hire and manage Key Account Managers as needed for partnerships
- Work across multiple partners concurrently, often meeting tight deadlines and delivering complex projects.
- 5-7 years + proven experience of developing, negotiating and managing high value strategic revenue-generating partnerships
- Proven relationship building and project management skills including:
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to deliver successful partnerships with varied internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English to include: proposal writing, pitch creation and delivery, running high-level meetings and workshops.
- Exceptional internal stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of operations and decision making processes in large, multinational organisations is ideal
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM is ideal
Rewards package and remuneration
The total rewards package and remuneration will be based on experience and potential, but is competitive and will include share options. We believe in our team being not only the executors of Wefarm’s visions but the makers and owners of it!
Closing Date : 3rd June, 2020