Master Mine Service
provides professional service for underground machinery
Master Mine Service (Z) Limited is a well established mining contracting company in Zambia and is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals for the following position:-
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The job purpose is to conduct Mining development operations
- Able to operate the Simba S7D series during Tramming and drilling operations.
- Able to drill both short and Long holes for stope production
- Able to supervise the Simba helper
- To look after the equipment and avoid damages.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 9 – 12 levels
- Blasting License (Valid)
- Operating Permit
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
Only applicants with relevant qualifications and experience should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and supporting academic and professional documents to the address below on or before 30th January 2021.
Applications can be dropped at the KCM 1 Shaft East Gate or email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]