Media 365 Limited
Contract type: One -year fixed term (Full time)
Media 365: Ideas that Inform, Educate and Inspire
Who are we?
Based in Lusaka, Zambia, we have worked with local and global clients in the public, private and non-profit sectors since 2008. We design and implement projects and campaigns using a design process that creates impact.
We are seeking extra creative, influential, fun, outgoing, cool and organised individuals who are passionate about brand marketing, communications, strategy and research to provide support in raising awareness of the SKY Girls Zed Brand. If you are an organised and creative young professional with a passion for learning, hard work and a “can do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
What will you do?
Under the guidance of the Project Manager you provide project support to SKY Girls Zed by coordinating the work of SKY Girls Zed Activators and managing the SKY Girls Zed Collection Points. This role ensures the smooth and timely distribution of SKY Girls Zed products, raises the brand’s profile and ensures that all activators are adherent to the brand’s values and guidelines.
- Create awareness of SKY Girls Zed Brand
- Promotion of the brand on social media platforms
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness such as brand activation plan and calendar of brand activation events
- Planning and implementation of SKY Girls Zed magazine distribution, activations, events, exhibits, including promotions, promotional merchandising assets, in store execution, influencers activation
- Managing SKY Girls Zed Collection Points marketing and in-store programs at on-premises and off-premises
- Leading flagship store events and activation.
- Managing complex event production and event logistics
- Managing the needs for brand merchandise working with Project Manager and creative teams and vendors to produce merchandise that is engaging and on-strategy, including wearables, promotional items, and other merchandise for promotional marketing use
- Stock taking and processing of merchandise and promotional items
- Ensure the smooth running of the SKY Girls Zed Collection Points; that it is always tidy, secure and welcoming to girls
- Engage with customers in a friendly and helpful way, and discover their wants and needs
- Managing Brand and Store Activators
- Oversee the distribution of SKY Girls Zed products
- Responsible for recording and reporting, e.g daily records reports (record concerns and feedback from end-users), magazine distributions etc and analysing the results of activities, and input into reports and presentations
- Responsible for analysing the results of activities, priorities and available tools and give support to the Brand presentations
*Any other duties as assigned
What do you need to demonstrate?
- Grade 12 certificate, 5 ‘0’ Levels
- 4+ years of retail, training, or marketing experience
- 1+ years as a Brand Ambassador or equivalent
- Strong consumer marketing background with strategic thinking, insight orientation and with experience in developing and executing 360 marketing campaigns
- Knack for social media with a good online following
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations per day
- Energetic and able to stand at your feet for extended periods of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication, analytic, organization and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to prepare reports and presentations
- Passionate about projects targeting girls and young women
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability (preferably of teams involving more than 10 people)
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Fluent in Nyanja/ Bemba
- Qualification in communication, sales and marketing, business administration
- Previous experience as a brand or activations manager
- Previous experience with event management
- Previous experience with a creative agency or in the creative team of a strong commercial brand
- Demonstrated experience with third-party supplier management
- Knowledge of/ or interest in design thinking, behavioural science, social marketing and behaviour change
- Highly effective in collaborating with others and managing teams
- Friendly and charismatic personality,
- Flexible schedule
- Trust and credibility
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Service and customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and external audiences.
- A willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it”
- High levels of ethics, honesty and integrity
- Excellent personal etiquette
- A passion for creating & delivering innovative ideas and experiences
- Able to solve problems and make decisions
To apply please submit a cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the job and a CV as one document indicating all your social media handles, to [email protected], with the subject line: SKY Girls Zed Brand Activation Manager by 28th February 2021. Interviews will be conducted from 1st March 2021. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!