Media 365 Limited
Contract type: One -year (Part-time)
Media 365: Ideas that Inform, Educate and Inspire
Who are we?
Based in Lusaka, Zambia, we have worked with local and global clients in the public, private and non-profit sectors since 2008. We design and implement projects and campaigns using a design process that creates impact.
We are seeking creative, influential, fun, outgoing, cool and organised individuals who are passionate about brand marketing, communications, strategy and research to provide support in raising awareness of and growing the SKY Girls Zed Brand. If you are a young professional with a passion for learning, talking to people, hard work and a “can do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
What will you do?
Under the guidance of the SKY Girls Zed Activations’ Manager you will work with the SKY Girls Zed Activations Manager and other team members in order to ensure smooth and timely distribution of SKY Girls Zed products, and raising the brand’s profile. This includes:
- Create awareness of SKY Girls Zed Brand
- Promotion of the brand on social media platforms
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness
- Set up of activation events including branding and product display
- Setting up and striking down events
- Set up booths and/or promotional stands and stock products
- Ensure Collection Point is always tidy and welcoming
- Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers
- Engage with customer and discover their wants and needs
- Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services
- Disseminate product samples, magazines, flyers etc
- Feedback concerns from clients
- Answer all questions pertaining to the brand and its products
- Produce reports on brand activations and distribution of magazines and products
*Any other duties as assigned
What do you need to demonstrate?
- Grade 12 certificate, 5 ‘0’ Levels
- 1+ years as a Brand Ambassador or equivalent
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations per day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about projects targeting girls and young women
- Fluent in English and Nyanja/Bemba
- Qualification in sales and marketing
- Previous retail, sales or training experience
- Friendly and charismatic personality
- A knack for social media and a good following online
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Professional, service and customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and external audiences.
- Flexible and flexible schedule
- A willingness to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it”
- High levels of ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility
- Excellent personal etiquette
To apply please submit a cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the job and a CV as one document, with all your social media handles to [email protected], with the subject line: SKY Girls Zed Brand Activator by 28th February 2021. Interviews will be conducted from 1st March 2021. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!