Shakespeare Advanced Level
We provide education to private as well as community schools
Let’s serve. We have watched, prayed and wished; but now it is time to create value and change the lives of our struggling children.
Shakespeare Advanced Level is carrying out a program called Serve Ourselves. This education program has been created to engage various groups and individuals for the purpose of reaching out and allowing the underprivileged children to be provided with information and free quality education.
The Serve Ourselves program’s mission to reach all corners of Zambia in assisting the underprivileged children. We believe that education is the foremost important tool in bringing sustainable development to both individuals and society as a whole.
Education is both a goal in itself and a means for attaining all the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is not only an integral part of sustainable development, but also a key enabler for it. Education comes in many forms and types and in a variety of ways.
Any society, group or party that does not educate their people cannot thrive let alone transfer the skills, knowledge, wisdom and culture to their coming generations.
In our quest to meet the above as Shakespeare Advanced Level, we are calling for passionate and patriotic educators, teachers and any other determined individuals to join this noble cause to reach out to the underprivileged children.
This is a voluntary based position.
You will receive some training in the areas of:
* Child Protection
* Data capture and sampling
* Community awareness
* Online team work
* Coronavirus awareness
* No specific qualifications as long as you are trainable, passionate, of good standing and willing to help teach children. Teachers are encouraged to apply.
ADVANTAGES OF VOLUNTEERING WITH US:
* You join a large family of people who are passionate about children’s education
* You will be introduced to interesting knowledge on engaging communities, parents and children
* You will receive a certificate of participation at the end of a successful program
* You will automatically be taken as part of the SO Servers team eligible to serve in other education related activities
* You will learn skills in sampling, child protection, data capture, community awareness, online team work, tutoring, coronavirus awareness, and others
* Exceptional volunteers will have their work published on the Serve Ourselves online platforms
To apply follow the join us link as shown below:
Or simply send an email to:
Deadline for receiving applications is 25th April 2020 at 24hrs.
Shakespeare Advanced Level does not solicit money for job openings or volunteer work. School leavers and women are also seriously encouraged to apply.