Zicon Media – Digital Marketing Agency
Our Small Digital Marketing Agency seeks the services of a Social Media Associate.
The two main roles for this are:
- graphics design
- Researching on a topic for the purpose of content creation
- Advising or suggesting better performing content based on research
- Ability to write content on a new topic simply by researching it.
- Writing creative social media content
- Collecting previously created marketing content and repurposing it for social media
- Creating custom graphics using photoshop and sometimes basic visual creation tools like Canva, desyner, stencil etc..
- Organizing written content into a format the client can easily review
- Content posting and scheduling using tools like Hootsuite…etc
- Handling page comments
- Handling page inbox messages
- Able to take care of and respond to client inquiries within 1-2hours.
- Able to do basic post boosting
- Curious mind
- High interest in reading and learning.
- Minimum 2 years experience handling social media pages
- Ability to write interesting and engaging social media content
- Photoshop skills
- Being available to respond to client inquiries within 1-2hours
- Self-discipline to work from home.
- Marketing qualification at any level be it certificate, online training or college marketing qualification
- Ability to use remote working tools such as Trello, Zoom etc..
Optional Additional Skills.
These are not a must but an added advantage (please indicate if you have any of these):
- Advanced PPC with remarketing
- Facebook advertising
- Google advertising
- Linkedin advertising
- Copy editing skills
- WordPress skills & knowledge
- Email marketing skills
- Marketing automation
- Chatbot creation
- Video editing
- Accounting or bookkeeping skills
Due to social distancing, this work may need to be done remotely at times.
Kindly indicate if you have any experience with this and if you have reliable power at home that can make working from home smooth.
Do not attach qualification certificates.
Use only one document, preferably PDF that should have your application and CV.
Use the word ASSOCIATE as the subject of the application email.
In your application, include the answers to these questions:
What time of day are you most productive with writing?
How many hours a day can you write?
Share some artwork samples you have done for ads.
What part of this job REQUIREMENTS seems to be the easiest?
Mention the last 3 books you have read and a sentence about what you learned from each.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]