Oemph! Media Ltd
Pursue the Extraordinary.
About Oemph! Media Ltd
Oemph! Media Ltd is a Lusaka based Creative Services agency founded in 2013. We are brand builders! We are passionate about brand development and promoting creative talent through our work. The agency was founded with the aim of contributing to the success of emerging and existing brands by providing high quality communications solutions that speak directly to target audiences.
We specialise in Brand Development, Corporate identity Development, Concept Development, Content Development, Social Media Management and Media Production.
About the Role
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, marketing or customer service, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our communities.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of brands and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to on Social Media Channels
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and reviews from social media communities
- Coordinate with Account Managers, Head of Content and Clients to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and Influencers to roll out successful campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Work with Head of Content to develop Monthly Analysis Reports
Key Performance Indicators – Quarterly Evaluations
- Increased Community Engagement on various platforms
- Increased Sales leads from Communities
- Response Time at minimum 80% on various social media channels
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager/ Customer Service Agent
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, Brand Influencer experience, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. prepare analysis reports for various social media channels)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field OR over 2 Years Work Experience in relevant field
Email: [email protected]