Digital Marketing Agency
Our Small Digital Marketing Agency seeks the services of a Social Media Management Associate or simply Social Media Associate.
The main role of this position is to manage social media pages.
- Researching on a topic for the purpose of content creation
- Advising or suggesting better performing content based on research
- Ability to write content on a new topic simply by researching it.
- Writing creative social media content
- Collecting previously created marketing content and repurposing it for social media
- Creating basic visual content using tools like Canva, desyner, stencil etc..
- Organizing written content into a format the client can easily review
- Content posting and scheduling using tools like Hootsuite…etc
- Handling page comments
- Handling page inbox messages
- Able to take care of and respond to client inquiries within 1-2hours.
- Able to do basic post boosting
- Curious mind
- High interest in reading and learning.
- Minimum 2 years experience handling social media pages
- Ability to write interesting and engaging social media content
- Being available to respond to client inquiries within 1-2hours
- Self-discipline to work from home.
- Marketing qualification at any level be it certificate, online training or college marketing qualification
- Ability to use remote working tools such as Trello, Zoom etc..
Optional Additional Skills
These are not a must but an added advantage
(please indicate if you have any of these):
- Advanced PPC with remarketing
- Facebook advertising
- Google advertising
- Linkedin advertising
- Photoshop skills
- Copy editing skills
- WordPress skills & knowledge
- Email marketing skills
- Marketing automation
- Chatbot creation
- Video editing
- Accounting or bookkeeping skills
- Due to social distancing, this work may need to be done remotely at times.
- Kindly indicate if you have any experience with this and if you have reliable power at home that can make working from home smooth.
- Do not attach qualification certificates.
- Use only one document, preferably PDF that should have your application and CV.
- Use the word ASSOCIATE as the subject of the application email.
In your application, include the answers to these questions:
- What time of day are you most productive with writing?
- How many hours a day can you write?
- Submit 5 samples of posts you can create for a product like Pepsi.
- What part of this job REQUIREMENTS seems to be the hardest?
- What part of this job REQUIREMENTS seems to be the easiest?
- Mention the last 3 books you have read and a sentence about what you learned from each.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]