The Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) is a statutory body under an Act of Parliament No.15. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the following position:
Software Technician x1
Reports to: the Software Development Specialist
To provide technical support to users to ensure computer systems remain functional, up to date and well maintained for the achievement of the Institute’s goals.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 5 ‘O’ levels or higher acceptable at a University awarding a BA/BSc Degree qualification
- Diploma in Computer Science or IT or its equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years post qualifying work experience
- Member of the ICT Association of Zambia (ICTAZ)
- Sound network installation and PC skills
- Good working knowledge of computer software and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, analytical, oral and written communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants should address their responses in confidence to the address below indicating the contact addresses and phone numbers, and enclose curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates with three traceable references with their day time contact phone numbers not later than 26th April, 2019.
All applications must have the Institute’s Employment Application Form attached. The Emplyment Form can be downloaded from the NIPA website www.nipa.ac.zm “How to Apply” page. Applications should be sent to the address [email protected]. Accompanying certificates must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
The Executive Director
National Institute of Public Administration
PO Box 31990
National Institute Of Public
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]