Mary Begg Health Services
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following full-time position at Mary Begg Health Services in Ndola
JOB TITLE: SPECIALIST OBSTETRICIAN GYNECOLOGIST
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Perform caesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- Perform other surgeries in case of chronic and serious reproductive disorders
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Provide all types of consulting help related to women’s reproductive system
- Advise patients concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other healthcare practitioners or health resources when necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality
- Ability to diagnose the disease appropriately and provide proper treatment assistance to the patients
- Skilled in advanced treatment methods
- Must be polite, enthusiastic and should have a pleasant personality
- Ability to handle all kinds of cases, critical and uncritical
- Excellent communication skills are also one of the most important requirements
- Specialist obstetrician gynecologist
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience in ultrasounds
- Registered with HPCZ
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below.
Closing date: 27th May 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Note: Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent and reported immediately.
To apply for this job please visit marybeggclinic.bamboohr.com.