BEM MOTORS LTD.
Carry out Stores function in accordance with the Company’s expectation.
- Receive / issue materials.
- Examining stock to verify performance to specification.
- Prepare daily stock issue reports.
- Identify the need for stock replenishment.
- Ability to use computer and related software.
- Spares knowledge (buses and trucks).
- Team player.
- Safety conscience.
- Problem solving.
- Good time management.
- Mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
Candidates who meet the above specifications should apply before 4th August 2021, enclosing their detailed CV, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, phone number and email address to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P.O Box 23019
Email address: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]