View more 1 day ago
Greenlight Planet Zambia
What you would be expected to do:
- Receive stock and keep track of inventory from warehouse
- Manage and issue out stock as per FIFO standards
- Dispatch stocks as per requirement
- Maintain and update stock cards
- Keep off-the -shelf sales details
- Maintain an updated Goods Received and Goods Issued log online
- Perform daily cycle counts on stock
- Receive faulty stock from the field and consolidate for disposal
- Conduct monthly stock take
- Manage all spare parts inventory and re-orders
- Prepare daily on hand stock report
- Report on daily issued out stock for replacement and or replenishment
- Repairs and Spare Parts management
- Take custody of the repair tools and tool kits
- Perform basic check on the faulty units before replacement
- Conduct basic repair on the in warranty returns
- Ensure the center is well maintained tidy and that the shop floor arrangement is per SKU
- Ensure neatness on the repair work bench in line
- Observation of safety procedures to avert hazards at the work bench
- Welcome walk-in customers and provide assistance as necessary
- Receive faulty components, identify the technical issue and verify warranty eligibility through several technical checks
- Help Energy Officers and coordinate with Call Center in resolving customer queries.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Has a Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution in any related field.
Has 2 years’ hands on experience in a service center
Has effective communication skills
Has broad knowledge of the Sun King products
Can demonstrate high levels of integrity with a proactive and positive attitude.
Has strong customer focus
Is a team player with high levels of flexibility
Has proven report-writing experience
Possess strong problem-solving skills
Is computer literate with working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing an innovative, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply click on the link here.
To apply for this job please visit greenlightplanet.pinpointhq.com.