Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of Diploma in Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Assisting in Procurement.
- Preparation of procurement plans, market survey and research
- Disposal of stores and equipment in accordance to the aid down regulations and procedures.
- Preparation of periodic supply chain management reports.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.